Project - Jewelry

Over a year ago...we moved into a house with literally 1/10 of the storage our other house had. But this home has its perks and I wasn't about to complain....well mostly.

So my ever-loving obsession with jewelry has taken over. I'm a jeans-and-a-tshirt kind of gal...and that means my flare comes form my shoes, bags and jewelry.

But...there's no linen closet for it, no place for a jewelry box, and no safe place from the 40 small children fingers that may have a hand in grabbing something.

So I made due in this beautifully old and roomy "medicine" cabinet. So here's what I used:
Ice Cube Trays
Brass Brad Nails
Hammer
Spare white slats from a broken down toy crib
As you can see it was rather a mess before..no organization and no reason as to why it was how it was.
The bottom shelf was a pit. The Collection of all things that I use regularily...so in turn they get thrown back in!
But after hanging the remnant slats, now lined with the brass brad nails, and filling the ice cube trays it looks like a neat, tidy and organized space.
So it may not be showcase material, it works for my life.
Just wanted to share!



Comments

Popular Posts