It's Snacktime!

Before you go and get all excited that this is going to be some clever post about a new, healthy, easy, extra nutritious & simple snack idea I have....think again!

This is a post about a snack...but more of a selfish snack. One that I am going to keep all to myself.

Enter....snack

There you have it! A prepackaged, salty, delicious, not nutritious snack! But....let me just say how amazingly surprised I was at the taste. It literally tastes like you just opened a bag filled with crunchy onion rings! Do you like onion rings? I most certainly looove a nice crispy onion ring. However, at $2.48 a bag it's not a great choice for a family snack...as the bag is small and would last one serving for each in my family. But I was unprepared as I set out to the grocery store yesterday, grumbling stomach and all, and happened to notice upon several new "snacks" that seemed tempting!

So...there you have it...my new discovery! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts