Tag(ged over a week ago)!

Here it is...I am finally getting to one of these things. Thanks for giving me a short one miss!

Here goes:The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Oh my word...ten years ago I was 17 and engaged to my high school sweetheart. I was working as a "member services rep." at a credit union and finishing High School and attending College PSEO.

2. Five things on my to do list for today:
-Grocery Shop
-Wash/Dry/Fold/Put Away 2 loads of laundry
-Update blog after a week and a half dryspell
-Run
-Print of PSC Committee meeting notes

Yeah boring i know!!!

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Any gummi snack...gummi bears, worms. I love jelly beans (gourmet please!). Really I love snacking in general...pita chips/hummus or peppers/dip or dry roasted almonds! ok...anything!

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire: Live debt free of course. Travel a bit as a family to give my children the opportunity to see other cultures. Give a LOT of money away...I mean MOST of it for sure. I don't need a big house or fancy cars...really I don't. But I would love to minister by giving to young mothers, homelss, and afflicted people here in our home country. Don't get me wrong I give to others currently as well who are from other countries either serving or living elsewhere. But I really believe that there is plenty to help with right here in front of me. I have many nights lay in bed awake thinking of what I would "gift" to different people if I had the resources. HOW AMAZING to be such a blessing.

5. Places I have lived: I have lived in Minneapolis (too young to remember), Isanti & Cambridge. WOW huh...what an interesting journey. I prefer (or can deal with) traveling to those far off places I wish I could live!

6. People I want to know more about, ie meaning TAG! YOU'RE IT!

Let me get back to you on this one!!! heheh

Comments

Popular Posts