50 days!

yes that's right, that is the number of days until I am due with belly bean #4! That is of course my due date of choice...because only a select few of you know that I actually have 3 due dates as well! April 18 (preferred date) was the first date given by my lmp (only mp since 2003). Then I was given April 26 by an u/s, but also given May 3 by an u/s! I am still feeling great...but I can tell this is where I start to break down a little.

On monday morning I cleaned the basement (about 850 sq. ft of millions of small toys to bend and pick up) which had been destroyed by my children and re-destroyed by my children plus 3 accomplises. I am not joking you that by 2 o'clock I was hurting big time; muscles cramping up, headache, blurred vision and ringing ears! The 8 week old baby I have been watching was picked up at 4 and by 5 I was laid out on the couch! All day tues. I did not move much! By wed. I was feeling mostly better and today great...but WOW it kicked my butt big time! So some little tiny person inside was telling me "chill out would you, I am trying to grow here!".

So anyhow...all of this to say I am feeling like I have no time to get prepared for this angel to arrive....and I'm not really sure what to do about it. WAIT there is nothing I can do! Just wait and pray that everything will be in place and bebe #4 will be happy and healthy!

Comments

raggedy ash said…
let me just go ahead and repeat back to you the phone conversation we had about 4 days ago...

me: it seems like this pregnancy is flying by!

you: i need more time! i just don't feel like i'm ready for the baby to come yet.

me: really? just nesting stuff or are there tangible things you feel like you need to do still?

you: well, actually, now that i think about it, there is nothing else i could possibly do to be more prepared. i have all the furniture i need, i have more than enough clothes, when it comes to all that, i'm totally set. i guess there is really nothing else for me to do.

you're totally ready. you just happen to have 3 constant reasons to feel a bit frazzled and cashed out.

you're amazing.

proud to be your sister,
ash
Ehlan said…
It makes me tired to just think about it! Sending you energy!
Megan Marie said…
Yeah, so I am not as far along as you are, but I feel like that at least once a week - exhausted!! And I think to myself, "Dude, you're only going to get bigger, buck up!" The thought of getting more huge, and dealing with my kids is a bit scary, no, freaky. So let me know how to cope!!

I too feel like there is a ton of stuff to get prepared for the baby...like get Brady NIGT potty trained, Brady and Halle moved in to the same room and some newborn clothes out that are semi neutral, since we don't know what we are having! But this is all normal, Right?!

Fun to be bloggin' with you!

Popular Posts