Without Warning!

I KNOW, I KNOW! I left you all for over a week with NO warning at all. No explanation, no anything! I do apologize, but have many (I mean hundreds) of pictures to show for it. I cannot wait to begin blogging about my vacation. However, I do have to say that some not so great things also happened....DARN TEETH! But for tonight, my weary head is ready to hit my own mattress next to my sweat husband! Goodnight all and have a wonderful day of rest tomorrow! Before you know it I will be spewing photos and words galore!

Comments

Homegrown Tribe said…
wondered where you were at. :) Can't wait to see the pictures.

brittany
Bridget said…
now im starting to wonder where you went again.....
raggedy ash said…
sweat husband? as in sweaty, or as in sweet? just checking...

xoxox
ash :)

Popular Posts