Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Alicia O. & The Gang
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
May 07, 2008
Wordless Wednesday
Wait...is it Wednesday? I've got baby on the brain I guess!
Comments
Miss
said…
i LOVE her outfit!!
Homegrown Tribe
said…
That outfit is adorable! And so is the babe. :)
talk to you soon,
Brittany
raggedy ash
said…
what a great pic! i have a feeling pearl will be your most exotic looking babe yet. beautiful!
sending love from caledonia!!
xoxox
Anonymous said…
What a cutiepie!!! Maisie has that same outfit, but in pink. And it doesn't fit her anymore:(
Megan Marie
said…
AAaaaw! Cutie Pie!! I can't wait to see mine now!!!!!!!!
Popular Posts
October 01, 2018
My Sylvi is 11!!!
January 14, 2009
January 14th, 2007 - 3rd and Final
Comments
talk to you soon,
Brittany
sending love from caledonia!!
xoxox