Wanted by God!



This is the phrase that went with the Vacation Bible School Lilly & Finn just finished. It was their first VBS or any other "S" for that matter. It was also a huge first for me. It was the first time that I have sent my children anywhere without myself sticking near by. The closest thing to this is Sunday School, however, I am sitting directly above them for the whole 30 minutes with a pager in hand.



Don't misunderstand, it is run by wonderful people who have the best interest of the children in mind, but that doesn't mean that it hasn't been an odd feeling.



The feelings aren't so much that I do not want to leave my children at such things, they are centered more around the idea that they are growing up.



Lilly will start preschool this fall. We were considering sending Finn as well, and have decided against it. And I

Comments

Popular Posts