Count me in!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Which time? I have a nursing baby so...well once at 4:00am, another time at 5:55pm and finally at 6:20am.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Like Diamonds...but LOVE my Pearl!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Bride Wars with an awesome Friend. First time to a movie with a friend in over a year!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
It's not current, but "Friends" is my all time favorite TV show.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
I made french toast with some kickin' Whole Wheat Bread.
6. What is your middle name?
Mary
7. What food do you dislike?
Squid....fishy nasty squid!
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
I would have to say my Cities97 Sampler
9. What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a large 1999 Chevrolet Suburban....it's really the only thing we fit in!
10. Favorite sandwich?
Veggie Sub from Subway....FO SHO!
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Dishonesty
12. Favorite item of clothing?
JEANS no question about it! I gotta have a great pair of jeans!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
My Dream vaca is a tour of Europe. I know..it's more than one place!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Brands...come on! I honestly don't even look!
15. Where would you retire to?
Scott and I have a dream to own a mountain home someday!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Well I turned 23 days after my 1st baby! That was a pretty great one!
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Hockey in person...NOTHING on TV.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
It's the Internet people...it goes everywhere!
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
Well anyone who wants to should copy and paste onto your blog! Let me know if you do...I got it from Miss' blog! Thanks Miss!
20. When is your birthday?
June 5th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am a "might" person. I love both...I do both...this poses an issue!
22. What is your shoe size?
8 1/2
23. Pets?
None
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
I am launching my first product soon! www.babyelephantears.com
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A Pediatrician or a "Business Woman"
26. How are you today?
Had a great day with the children (aside from the rough start getting Lilly off to preschool).
27. What is your favorite candy?
Candy. Any Candy is my favorite candy!!! I LOVE IT! Just kidding...Skor bars.
28. What is your favorite flower?
Stargazer Lily
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Actually Tomorrow. The 28th. I have a mtg. with the Textile Manufacturer...progress!
30. What's your full name?
Alicia Mary
31. What are you listening to right now?
Quiet. It's 11:15pm, children are sleeping, Scott is playing hockey and I should be getting the children's clothes out for tomorrow! Ooops. I guess I am NOT listening to my conscience.
32. What was the last thing you ate?
An overbaked bran muffin.
33. Do you wish on stars?
Why not?
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Black for sure.
35. How is the weather right now?
I don't know...cold I suppose!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Cannot remember that far back!
37. Favorite soft drink?
Diet Coke
38. Favorite restaurant?
Anything authentic Mexican
39. Real hair color?
Now or 20 years ago? Was blonde...now a nice mousy brown!
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably my siblings!
41. Summer or winter?
Summa summa summa time!
42. Hugs or kisses?
For who?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Probably Vanilla
44. Coffee or tea?
Love them both...depends on the purpose!
45. Do you want your friends to answer these?
Please do!
46. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday
47. What is under your bed?
Nothing....dust bunnies of course!
48. What did you do last night?
Folded Laundry, Watched a terrible movie, ate gummy worms while Scott was at hockey.
49. What are you afraid of?
Drowning.
50. Salty or sweet?
Oh both for sure....one after the other...and then the other.
51. How many keys on your key ring?
3...car, house and side door.
52. How many years at your current job?
I have been at home now for 4 1/2 years.
53. Favorite day of the week?
I know it's not Mondays!
54. How many towns have you lived in?
2
55. Do you make friends easily?
That's debatable! I like making friends.

Comments

Megan Marie said…
I'm a candy freak myself!! Oh, and I think I didn't put enough time for some of the things too on my routine...I'll need to work out all the kinks!!

Popular Posts